February 19, 2009

Jumping on the bandwagon

It's on my 101 things to do in 1001 days list and something I've wanted to do for a while and so this is my venture into blogging. It'll be a compilation of things in my head and things that please my senses.

What better way to start with than macaroons?



1. French Macaroons, 2. macaroons, 3. Macaroon I, 4. Laduree macaroons, 5. Rose Macaroons, 6. Pierre Herme's box of Macaroons, 7. * Macaroons., 8. Jin Patisserie, assorted macaroons, 9. Colorful Macaroons.., 10. Gerbets (mini macaroons), 11. Plate of Macarons, 12. Mac' aroons!, 13. macaroons, 14. Sweet Stack, 15. macaroons Land...


And to finish, one of my favourite songs of late; Lykke Li - Tonight.



You can download this song here and you can buy her album 'Youth Novels' from Amazon, itunes, HMV etc.

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment