February 24, 2009

Some favourites from London Fashion Week

So it's currently London Fashion Week and although it's not quite over yet, I thought I'd share some of my favourites so far, which all happen to be from yesterday's shows.



Marios Schwab may have had a show where all the pieces only really have one use, but the pieces were gorgeous. I want all of these dresses in my wardrobe, stat. (If only, eh?)



I'm a big fan of Luella and as usual she showed some pieces I would love to wear (and kill to have). Totally unimpressed by her having Pixie Geldof walk the runway for her though, it didn't look right at all.



A final favourite was Erdem's show. Lovely dresses with great shapes, really cool boots and opaque black tights. Perfect clothing for autumn. Great styling too.

A mention also has to go to noir / bllack noir. I really dig black and neutrals, so this does it for me.

I love imagining my dream wardrobe, I hope I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment