February 22, 2009

Sunday Six - 22nd February 2009

Sunday is such a lazy day, so spend some time and have a look at a collection of six things I like this week.


1. Tim Walker for Vogue Italia, here. My all-time favourite photographer!

2. Broken Robot Girl #1 by Rob Sheridan and Tamar Levine. This is going to be a series of photos and I'm really looking forward for what's to come. I wish I was that capable in photoshop!

3. The Maccabees have a new song out, entitled "No Kind Words" and the accompanying video is strange, but cool.

(You can download the song for free at their website.

4. So colourful! Great fashion photography.

5. Bits & Pieces is my favourite discovery of the week. "We scour the web so you don't have to" is the tagline. It's a collection of some of the various strange things found on the internet.

6. So, this isn't a new find but it's my goal to get as many people as possible to see this. This is a short film by the name of 'Validation' and it should not fail in making you smile. It has a wonderful message.



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment